THE pepper EXPRESS: Step Mommy and Daughter Date

Friday, September 22, 2017

Step Mommy and Daughter Date

I loved this day so much. My daughter and I made the commute to Santa Cruz and had the most enjoyable time. We talked about everything on the way there: boys, drama and the bird & the bees. Our conversation never stopped and was fueled by Starbucks. Once we arrived in Santa Cruz we stopped at Pizza My Heart and had a slice of pizza with a t-shirt (great souvenirs!) Then we paid for parking and headed to the boardwalk. When we were buying our tickets for the rides we found out that the Big Dipper was closed and I was really bummed out. I gave Carlie a tour of the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk and then we rode on the required rides: The Sky Glider and the Loof Carousel. Once we had our dipped ice cream cones we were informed that the Giant Dipper was opening. I was so excited that Carlie was going to be able to ride the GIANT DIPPER for the first time! I was trying to persuade her to stand in line with our ice cream cones! That roller coaster is one of my all time favorite roller coasters and I am glad that I was able to share that experience with Carlie. Here are some photos that I want to keep forever. Carry on with the photo reel:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...