THE pepper EXPRESS: Weekend Hair with #KeratinColor

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Weekend Hair with #KeratinColor

This shop has been compensated by Schwarzkopf #KeratinColor #KeratinCares
It's not a secret that I dye my hair. Every three months I go and pick up a few boxes of hair dye at my local grocery store and give it a go. However, after dying my hair for so many years, I started realizing that I needed to take care of my hair when dying it. I came across the Schwarzkopf Keratin Color products while shopping at Walmart and was impressed with the display information. Not only does it take care of the gray coverage, it also includes a pre-treatment for even color results with Keratin. I chose to use the color: Delicate Praline which is a 6.0 and such a fancy color. I usually stay within the golden colors to match my skin tone and this specific color delivered such intense color. I was very impressed with the results and how the Keratin color cared for my hair. Before it was dry and damaged and carried on a rusty color. I needed a vivid color to bring my hair to life. 

This past weekend my husband had a date night planned for us and I wanted to look gorgeous for our night out on the town. I was able to dye my hair within 30 minutes. Then I made sure to rinse my hair and use step number 3 included in the box, the Keratin Color Complex Conditioner. I blow dry my hair and then curl it using a hot tool. With my hair fresh and clean, I then spray some hair spray to hold the curls.
 My secret is that I usually don't wash my hair on the weekends. I give it a good blow out and keep it that way for the next couple of days. This allows me to enjoy my weekend.
My husband took us to go see a Broadway Musical at the San Jose Performing Arts Theater in downtown. Plus we had a delicious meal before hand at Mezcal:
The next couple of days I was able to spray some dry shampoo in my hair and give a simple curl, then run with it. Another trick to not washing your hair is to throw your hair up into a bun before taking a shower. When you get out of the shower all you need to do is blow dry the fly aways. 
On day three of not washing my hair I throw it up into a pony tail. The curls are gentle from the day before and it's nice to have my hair up in this triple digit weather. I love the shine and feel of my hair after coloring it. And now I know I'm taking care of it while using the Schwarzkopf Keratin Color. If you would like to use any Schwarzkopf hair care product click HERE to try a free rebate!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...