THE pepper EXPRESS: Madewell Valentine's Day Wishlist

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Madewell Valentine's Day Wishlist

Here it is ladies and gentleman, your Madewell Valentine's Day Wishlist. With their new release of intimates I had to share my favorite. This would be an incredible outfit to wear on a Valentine's Day date with your honey. My husband proposed to me on Valentine's Day five years ago. It sounds so cliche... but it needed to happen. There we were about to celebrate our fifth year of being together! And all I was thinking was if he doesn't propose I will! I honestly had a plan to propose to him on leap year. Which is an Irish folklore. Here we are now about to have our ten year anniversary and I want some comfy pajamas to take with me on our trip. And those Oxford Pajamas look cozy!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...