THE pepper EXPRESS: Reflecting on 2016

the pepper express

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Reflecting on 2016

You know what 2016, I didn't like you. It took me a while to go back and view each and every post throughout this past year. There were a few months where I knew we had big fabulous huge family road trips... and not one single post about our adventures. I don't know if that's a good thing or not. But there were some very bad days in 2016. And when I tried to reflect on this year I was grateful those good memories were documented. Here are a few of my favorites that I would love to share with you and keep in mind for the future:
A fast weekend flew by in January when we spent 48 hours in Lake Tahoe:
Valentine's Day was spent at the San Francisco Zoo with Great Grandma Lexie:
In February we also ventured up to Oregon and visited a few of our favorite places. Like Voodoo Doughnuts and Powell's Books:
And we climbed to the top of Multnomah Falls:
Tasted cheese at the Tillamook factory:
Climbed towers in Astoria, WA
Hiked Stinson Beach with my best friends:
Took my babies to Yosemite:
And we rode our tandem throughout the Yosemite Valley:
Went to my first blogging event in Long Beach and of course we had to make a pit stop in Disneyland:
Took my girls to the pumpkin patch:
I can't get enough of the photo below. Solin was chewing gum... and she wasn't supposed to be
Two of my favorite photos of Solin and I
Look at that smile. I can't get enough of her laughter.
Lake Tahoe again and again and again please!
Going to treasure this photo:
I'm going to leave you with this quote:

"We can feel joy even while having a bad day, a bad week, or even a bad year!" - Russell M. Nelson

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...