THE pepper EXPRESS: Fall Finds

the pepper express

Friday, November 4, 2016

Fall Finds

 Here are my new favorites for fall. I found some amazing products at Ulta over the last month and I wanted to share them with you. My favorite places to shop right now are UltaRei, and Sephora. I've been on a kick to find the best foundation for my skin and once I tried the Juice Beaty I knew it was perfect for me. It is Organic and smells like an apple orchard! Bare Minerals is another thing that I finally tried. I've heard wonderful things about their powders but ultimately their eye shadow and mascara work great. Now that we live out in the country I needed to find some slip on rain boots. I have a great pair of Hunter Boots that have been through a lot. When I tried on these rain boots at Madewell, I knew the were going to be perfect. They have a sense of the 90's going on... and since I am a child of the 90's, I'm going to rock them.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...