Pepper Express: Going to the Pumpkin Patch

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Going to the Pumpkin Patch

Going to the Pumpkin Patch is just the beginning of all the festivities to come. This is Solin's third Halloween and each year we have visited the Dell'Osso Family Farm in Lathrop, CA. We even walked through the corn maze when I was pregnant with her! Dell'Osso has changed their rules on pricing this year, which makes sense, however, it's more expensive. Paying $13.95 for each member of your family is a high price to go inside and buy a pumpkin. My husband and older son decided they would prefer to do something else and we ended up making this a girls trip to the pumpkin patch. We climbed tire pyramids and large jumping pillows. We had our share of garlic fries and funnel cake. There was a train and a tractor ride. My oldest friend Sarah was working at the Haunted House and Solin was not fooled. This will forever be our tradition and I am thrilled to share it with you:
Look at Solin's face:
I love those cheesy smiles:
My hat is an old one but you can find a similar on here. My shirt, jeans and tote are from Madewell. My boots are old from here. And those cute sunglasses were gifted.
Solin's shirt (similar), pants and boots (similar) are from Old Navy. Carlie's sweater and jeans are also from Old Navy. And her boots are the opposite color of mine!
Solin is chewing gum in this photo. Yikes!
I thought they would be scared to go on these rides. But they were all for it:
Carlie even walked the plank:
Trying to find a great pumpkin:
Again for those who asked: My hat is an old one but you can find a similar on hereMy shirtjeans and tote are from Madewell. My boots are old from here. And those cute sunglasses were gifted. Solin's shirt (similar), pants and boots (similar) are from Old Navy. Carlie's sweater and jeans are also from Old Navy. And her boots are the opposite color of mine!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...