THE pepper EXPRESS: Race Day Recipe: Stuffed Mini Peppers

the pepper express

Monday, June 13, 2016

Race Day Recipe: Stuffed Mini Peppers

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RaceDayRelief #CollectiveBias
I have been craving stuffed jalapeños like crazy. I am excited to use this coming up race as an excuse to make my colorful stuffed mini peppers. My father will be cheering for Ty Dillon in car #95, while I make these delicious appetizers. They are so simple and easy to make, but I truly like how colorful they are. The red, yellow and green really stand out on race day. In our family you need to be prepared to eat some hot and spicy food. I always come prepared with Nexium 24HR which helps all day and all night for heartburn protection.  I found the little purple pills at Walmart and they have new easy to swallow tablets. I keep them around for situations like this. I don't want to miss out on good food. When preparing the mini stuffed bell peppers just remember to wash them with a vegetable brush:

Stuffed Mini Peppers
2 bags small bell peppers
8 jalapeños
1 package of flavored garlic cheese spread
1 package of shredded parmesan cheese
1 bunch of chives minced

Preheat your oven to 400° and prepare a cooking dish to roast your mini peppers in.
Cut each pepper length wise and spoon out as much seeds as you can. Make sure to remove most of the seeds from the jalapeños.
Spoon your flavored cheese into each pepper. 
This doesn't have to be perfect. Because the cheese is going to melt no matter what!
Sprinkle your parmesan cheese onto each pepper. Use as much cheese as you can:
And the chives are used as a garnish. They are optional but I highly recommend them.
Bake your stuffed peppers for 15 minutes and let them cool:
Make sure you have some Nexium 24HR around just in case. 
If you would like to sign up for savings on Nexium check out some coupons HERE!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...