Pepper Express: What I've Googled This Week

Friday, May 20, 2016

What I've Googled This Week


  1.  I am looking forward to some baked goods at Mr. Holmes Bakehouse. Only because I have been stalking them on instagram and I am truly craving a delicious danish!
  2. Shopping for bathing suits is horrible when you are conscious about your body and you just recently had a baby. So this year I am sticking with some cute one pieces from here and here. Then I will be wearing a simple kimono over them just in case!
  3. With my husband being a vegetarian we usually opt for pancakes and waffles during Sunday morning breakfast. But with Gwyneth Paltrows new book: It's All Easy; we have found some great recipes. My favorite so far is the Asparagus Mimosa and her version of an Acai Bowl!
  4. I am planning a trip to San Diego in June and I keep researching restaurants and activities to do. I found Cafe 21 on the list of downtown restaurants. Plus I heard there is an Urban Outfitters I want to check out too! Do you have any suggestions?
  5. Father's Day is less than a month away. Both my father and my husband are very difficult to buy for. My father is most likely going to get an external drive or even a case for his iPad! My husband needs a new wardrobe and I might end up purchasing him a nice blue linen shirt from here or here!
  6. We are in the process of buying eye glasses for our family. We would usually buy them from our doctors. However, I feel like I am being cheated when I found out that the Prada eye glasses are well over $300. I think I am going to stick with Warby Parker. We ordered their 'at home try-ons' and I think I am going to get these sunglasses too!
  7. Summer is coming! And I think it would be great if my daughter lived out of rompers all summer long. I have been shopping for them like crazy. This one from Zara would be great when we go to the beach. Old Navy has a great chambray romper that is perfect to keep in the diaper bag just in case. And sometimes I wish these rompers came in my size, like this one!
  8. What are your thoughts on circle sunglasses? I always think of John Lennon when I see them. I am usually a fan of of the tortoise shell sunglasses like the Warby Parker ones above. But I also have these ones in my cart right now :?
  9. I am also a big fan of Lauren Conrad. And this dress has caught my eye. I would love to wear it to my cousin's wedding coming up!
  10. They say it's always better to read the book before the movie. I made the mistake of watching The Time Traveler's Wife first. Which by the way is one of my favorite movies because I love Eric Bana and Rachel McAdams. Now that I have an audible account, I can't get enough of audio books and The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger has made me cry practically every morning.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...