THE pepper EXPRESS: Traveling with my #KrogerLittleSnuggler

Monday, May 9, 2016

Traveling with my #KrogerLittleSnuggler


This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Huggies, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #KrogerLittleSnugglers  http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV
We are currently on the road and we had an amazing weekend in Nevada with my Grandma Marilyn. It was a long drive up there. And I was very impressed with Solin and how she deals with our random road trips. We drove over 4 hours today and I wanted Solin to get out and enjoy some fun in the sun. We all needed to stretch our legs and get our wiggles out. That's when I realized I was all out of diapers. We are in the process of potty training Solin. However, we were not ready to stop cold turkey. By the way, it is very difficult to potty train while on a road trip. Thankfully we found a Kroger and I was able to find some Huggies Little Snugglers.  The diapers were on sale and if you would like to have a diaper coupon check it out down below:
Since we were on the road I literally had the bare minimum in my bag. I had the Huggies Little Snugglers, diaper rash cream, wipes, hand sanitizer and band aids. These were in my tote bag and are the things I depend on the most when necessary. Since Solin has such sensitive skin we prefer to use the Huggies Little Snugglers because of the soft outer cover and the wetness indicator (which works wonders when potty training!)
While we were at a park running around Solin decided to start playing mommy and carry around my tote bag. She even ate my cliff bar! Haha!
If you would like to try Huggies Little Snugglers Click here to save $2 on Huggies Little Snugglers at Kroger now through 5/30, while supplies last!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...