THE pepper EXPRESS: How To Wash Your Vans

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

How To Wash Your Vans

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ShoutSolutions #CollectiveBias
We are in the process of moving. June 1st we will be in our new house. In the meantime I am doing laundry at the Laundromat. I stopped at Walmart on the way to the laundromat and grabbed some Shout® Trigger Triple-Acting Stain Remover. I knew I was going to be washing my Vans and I needed a stain fighting agent that could break up and remove tough stains. Especially since my Vans were white! Whats great is the Shout® can also work on your colored fabrics as well.
I grabbed my Shout® Trigger Triple-Acting Stain Remover and sprayed a good amount on all of the troubled spots. I had dirt, mud and even fruit punch on these white Vans:  
I let them sit for a little bit to absorb the formula:
Then I collected my change from the bottom of my purse. I couldn't believe they charge you $2.00 for one wash!
I placed my shoes in the washer and waited the 18 minutes until they were done.
I prefer to let my tennis shoes air dry. At this point I just took them home and put them on my shoe rack and let them dry. But if you want you can throw them in the dryer.
If you have any question or would like to view other Shout® tutorials check them out here! 
What will you use Shout® for?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...