THE pepper EXPRESS: VooDoo Doughnuts - Portland, OR

Monday, April 25, 2016

VooDoo Doughnuts - Portland, OR

These photos were taken way back in February when we took a road trip up the Pacific Coast to visit my sister Katie for her Birthday. Our required road trip stop in Portland, OR was VOODOO DOUGHNUTS! It was crazy that my dad recommended this place, because some of the names of the doughnuts are a little out of this world. I always go old fashion and choose a bear claw and my husband is a fan of their Portland cream doughnuts. My biggest recommendation is to go early in the morning before 10 am. There was nobody in line when we got there. However, when we left the line was out the door. I loved stopping at this doughnut shop because it was a little weird and that's kinda the point of downtown Oregon!
Another delicious doughnut was called "The Dirty Bastard!"
My little sister Katie and Solin:
Solin couldn't wait to get her hands on these:
Another required insta snap in Portland:
Next post coming up will be our day trip to Powell's Book Store down the street from VooDoo Doughnuts!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...