Pepper Express: Powell's Books - Portland, OR

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Powell's Books - Portland, OR

My sister moved from Arcata, CA to Vancouver, WA last year and we were finally able to take a road trip up there a visit with her for her birthday. (Check out theses posts here and here!) While we were up there I had a road trip bucket list. Portland was a must. And in Portland there were a few places I wanted to go and a few places I wanted to try out. Powell's Books was a must! I new that we would get lost in the labyrinth of the store and be there for hours. There was a point when I actually lost my sister and I would go into random aisles and call out "Katie, Kayyyyteee, Kayayatay, K T!" I found her looking up books on Jonestown... don't ask! Solin had fun running up and down the stairs and climbing up the shelves. I was really excited that Powell's actually shared one of our photos on their Instagram page here. After searching for a few Kinfolk books I just started following Solin around and started snapping pictures. We had too much fun getting lost in this book store:
A few hours later we grabbed some food at Los Gorditos which is a great place to stop if you are Vegan or Vegetarian. They also have a regular menu as well. Then we shopped in the Pearl District and I spent a little too much money at Madewell, but these jeans and this sweater was well worth it!
More from our Road Trips HERE!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...