THE pepper EXPRESS: My Life #Instagrammed

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

My Life #Instagrammed

On Solin's second birthday I took soo many photos. I was so proud of my self for documenting the beginning of her terrible twos until I zoned in on the "No Memory Card" WARNING! I could of kicked myself! The only photos I had from that day were on my snapchat and from relatives and their cell phones. Thankfully we have these photos to put in her memory book... just in case Silly Solin doesn't remember her terrible twos! 
I don't know if you noticed, but we officially have a salt water problem. Auntie Kristen bought Solin a pair of Navy Blue Salt Water Sandals for her birthday and now I am tempted to go buy a pair to be all "matchy matchy!" I have three pairs of salt waters now: Red, Black and Brown!
My husband and I are celebrating nine years together. Back in 2007 when we first started dating he took me and the kids on a trip to Monterey. This year we started driving south and I had no idea where we were going until we actually checked into The Monterey Hotel... literally no clue. It was a surprise and our original plan was to go camping. However, he wanted to stop in downtown Monterey to have dinner on Alvarado Street. But first I had to pee ( I always have to go pee!) We first looked into a coffee shop and they said bathrooms were for customers. Then we went next door to The Monterey Hotel. My husband said there must be a bathroom in here. We walked down the historical hallway looking for a bathroom until my husband turned and said: "Hello, we are here to check in." Completely fooled. I am yet to finish my blog post for our Monterey trip but I promise promise there will be more to come soon. But until then here are the things I snapped for Instagram:
The next day we took a bike ride to Carmel where we window shopped and wine tasted.
I started missing my family so much that I thought this was our daughter Carlie Rae:
When we got home. Solin gave us the cold shoulder for leaving her with grandma.
Now that the weather is getting better I've been trying to spend more time out side in the sun. I took a half day at work and Solin and I enjoyed some fun in the sun at Lodi Lake. Plus we had to stop for a treat at Sno-White's
Just this past weekend the weather turned on us. One day it was in the 90's and the next it was pouring rain. Perfect weather to stomp around in our Hunter Boots:
If you want to follow along on Instagram you can find me @pepperexpress. My username on snapchat is the same!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...