Pepper Express: Teach Your Daughters About Pores

Monday, March 21, 2016

Teach Your Daughters About Pores

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FiercelyCleanPores #CollectiveBias
I am the oldest of three younger sisters. Growing up I didn't really have an older sibling to teach me about acne or black heads. I resulted to reading magazines and finding the best tips on how to reduce the appearance of pores. Every sign would point to Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips. Now that my oldest daughter, Carlie, is at the age where she is trying to unclog her pores and remove the black heads. I knew it was the perfect time to teach her to tame her wildest pores. I introduced Carlie to the Limited Edition Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips last week and it was something we bonded over. I found them exclusively Walmart and they have these wild prints on them:
I personally like the zebra ones the best. I kinda have a thing for stripes:
If you are interested in using these Bioré Cleansing Strips you must first take them out of there packaging and remove the wild strip from the plastic. Wet your nose with a washcloth:
Then place the Bioré Cleansing Strip upon your nose and leave it there until it's dry:
Both Carlie and I did this and we had to much fun taking these photos too!
I gently removed the strip and examined the visible blackheads that were removed. I am always surprised to know how many there were. Carlie thought it was an appropriate time to take even more selfies: 
The cheetah and zebra prints really gave us a fun aspect on cleaning our pores.  Make sure to check them out at your neighborhood Walmart.
Have you used the Bioré Cleansing Strips before? 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...