Pepper Express: My IAMS™ Cat

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

My IAMS™ Cat

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #IAMSCat #CollectiveBias

When I started dating my husband he was a packaged deal with two toddlers and a cat. I had never owned a cat. Growing up we only had dogs because my mother was allergic to cats. When I first came in contact with Misty she cuddle on my lap and I fell in love with her. She was already an old soul. Misty was already seven years old then. Now that my husband and I are going on our nine year anniversary our cat Misty is estimated to be at least sixteen years old. She is true to her routine. Everyday she jumps off of our bed and follows us into the kitchen to get her breakfast. Then she lounges around until she received her afternoon snack. Then she will "MeOw" and holler until she gets her dinner at night. I must tell you that I am not a cat person, but I love my cat. That's why I think she deserves the best. When we go to Walmart we like to purchase IAMS™. I prefer to buy the IAMS™ Proactive Health functional treats for Hairball Care, because sometimes that happens:
Our Misty has a routine and she knows it. She gets to have her dry food first and then we like to spoil her with IAMS™ Purrfect Grain Free or the Tuna/Salmon Dinner Wet Cat Food:
This is my usual Walmart cat food run. I like to buy her adult food because of her age. But recently we have been focusing on the IAMS™ Proactive Health Weight & Hairball Care Dry Cat Food:
And sometimes she gets to the wet food before I can serve it to her:
Today I wanted to share a little DIY I made so that my cat stops scratching on our new sofa. I found a random piece of scrap wood and some nautical rope from a craft store to make this simple DIY Cat Scratcher. I used my husband's staple gun and our regular office scissors:
First, I cut ten inches off so that I can make a handle for my Cat Scratcher. I plan to hang my scratcher from a door knob. Then I put the ten inch piece of rope in place and I staple it to the wood board:
Second, I staple the beginning of my rope in the middle and make sure the line is centered and loos measurable. 
Third, I wrap the rope around the board about thirty times, each time I stapled the rope to secure it:
This is what your finished product should look like:
Now if you hang this up there is no guarantee that your cat will be thrilled with it. They will always prefer the coach over any scratcher, 
You can hang your Cat Scratcher on any door handle that is accessible to your kitty cat:
This DIY Cat Scratcher goes purrfectly with the IAMS™ Purrfect Grain Free or the Tuna/Salmon Dinner Wet Cat Food:

How do you spoil your cat?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...