Pepper Express: Easy Toppings for your Sara Lee Desserts

Monday, March 7, 2016

Easy Toppings for your Sara Lee Desserts

This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Sara Lee Desserts, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #SaraLeeDesserts http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV
Every year for my husband's birthday I try and come up with a new cake recipe or idea. This year we are trying out the Sara Lee Original Cream Classic Cheesecake and creating our own toppings. I wanted to add some chocolate and blackberries to the mold. So when I picked up the Sara Lee Original Cream Classic Cheesecake in the freezer section, I also collected some chocolate cookies and found fresh blackberries in the produce section of Food Lion. To top it all off, I also bought a simple agave syrup to add a little drizzle on top of my cheese cake. Read on to see how I created a master piece:
You can use the instant redemption coupon on your Sara Lee Original Cream Classic Cheesecake package for $1.50 off the purchase of one cheesecake good through 3/31 while supplies last.
You want to start with your cheesecake frozen. It helps to get the cake out of it's container:
Next I turn the cheesecake upside down onto a cake stand and I used the chocolate cookies as the border:
These are just simple square cookies:
Using the blackberries I create a circular pattern on top of the cheesecake:
If you don't like agave syrup you can skip this next step and leave your Cheesecake like this:
Now if you are an agave lover like me! You take your agave and drizzle it all over those berries. In every direction you can swirl it:
My finished product looks pretty scrumptious. But there is another secret. Add a dash of sea salt on top of your Sara Lee Original Cream Cheesecake and it will give your dessert an extra oomph!
How will you top you Sara Lee Desserts?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...