THE pepper EXPRESS: Data and a Movie for His Birthday

Monday, March 7, 2016

Data and a Movie for His Birthday

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, Walmart Family Mobile. All opinions are mine alone. #DataAndAMovie #CollectiveBias
My husband doesn't have a cell phone. No, he doesn't live under a rock. He prefers to use our home phone as his source of communication. However, I think it's about time to get him a phone. He will be turning 35 this week and I found the perfect phone for him. When I saw the opportunity at my neighborhood Walmart I knew the Walmart Family Mobile Plus plan would be perfect for us. They had the Samsung Galaxy Core Prime available and right now they have a promotion that is what caught my eye. When you sign up for the Unlimited Talk, Text, and Data they include up to 10GB of 4G LTE Data plus a free movie on VUDU every month, for $49.88! The free Movie is what got me hook line and sinker. In our house we love our movie night. With kids sometimes date night is movie night. That's why my husband is getting Data and a Movie for his birthday:
When you get to Walmart you will find the Walmart Family Mobile section in the electronics department. There was a very nice lady that was there to help me out. I knew I had to buy a new phone, but what I didn't know was that I had to also buy the starter kit too. The starter kit is where you get your personalized telephone and SIM card.  I chose to get the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime for $99.00. I knew this phone was just what we needed with the 4G wireless and high quality camera:
All prices for phones and plans included in this post are accurate as of the date of posting; however, these prices are subject to change. Please refer tohttp://cbi.as/2n6q6 or your local Walmart for current pricing. The low priced phone fits in perfectly for this time of year, because it's tax season. This is a great time to invest in a good quality phone that has an awesome price:
Once I got home I read the instructions and then I read them again. Because I didn't want to ruin my husband's birthday present. 
After putting everything together I was able to call and get my phone activated right then and there. It was an easy process and I really appreciated the person on the other line. Because I had a lot of questions. They assured me that I was choosing the best plan that had Unlimited Talk, Text and Data. I was also reassured about the VUDU free movie each month :) On our Smart TV we actually have the VUDU app, so I knew this would be great for our family:
If you are interested in getting a new phone go to your nearest Walmart and check out the Walmart Family Mobile area. Tax season is the best time to invest into a new phone. Plus you get a free movie each month!
What movie will you choose to watch?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...