THE pepper EXPRESS: Two Years Post Baby

Monday, February 29, 2016

Two Years Post Baby

My little one will be two years old next month. Here we are planning her second birthday and also planning on another baby. My doctor said it officially takes two years for your uterus and body to get back to normal after having a baby. Now, I'm not challenging my doctor but there are few things that don't go back to normal. Stretch marks those are you battle scars and they are with you for life. Hair loss... didn't think about that one, when I started loosing hair I didn't know what to do. And bladder leakage, this one is full of "oops" moments that not many people talk about. Any time I sneeze or go on a laugh attack; I am thankful I have Poise® Thin Shape Pads on hand. I found the Poise® Thin Shape Pads at Kroger and I like to keep them in my wallet or makeup bag. They are thin enough to keep confident but are there when I need them the most. Especially right now when my allergies are acting up from all of the almond blossoms. My little sister is going to be a new mama soon and I want her to know that bladder leakage is common and there is no shame in it. After you have your baby there are many changes. The best thing to do is keep some Poise® Thin Shape Pads on hand:
Click here to save $1.00 on any Poise Liner or Pad, 30-66ct at Kroger until March 13, while supplies last.
I like that I can keep them hidden in small compartments in my purse. The Poise® Thin Shape Pads can be concealed and prepare you for any "oops" moment. 
This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Poise, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #poiseatkroger http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...