THE pepper EXPRESS: Sunday Funday

Monday, January 4, 2016

Sunday Funday

This shop has been compensated by Albertsons. All opinions are mine alone. #AwardWithSavings #Safeway #CollectiveBias
I am getting my house ready for Award Season and I am stocking up at Safeway this week. I was a little selfish this weekend when I went to one of my favorite grocery stores on Sunday and bought some delicious ingredients to make a deli plate. With Safeway around the corner I can pick up everything I need. I walked in and they had an incredible display with practically everything I needed. My list went from laundry detergent to salami, diapers to seasoned olives. I knew that I was going to be spending a lot of money. So when I saw the sign that said I can get $10 off instantly when you buy $30 in participating P&G products*, plus get a FREE** movie ticket at checkout; I was thrilled! My list consisted of Tide® Laundry Detergent, Bounty® Paper Towels, Charmin® Bath Tissue,  and of course Pampers® Baby Dry Diapers for little Solin. We also needed all of the fine ingredients to make a deli plater:
When I make a deli plater I like to use some quality ingredients. Safeway has a deli section that is devoted to some delicious cheeses and hand carved meats. I grabbed some flavored salami, seasoned olives, pita chips, simple baked nuts and a delectable cheese combination. 
I like to place the seasoned Greek olives into a ramekin. This allows the olive oil to stay in the cup.
Next I slice the salami into thin cuts and lay them next to the olive ramekin.
I use the pita chips as a divider and place them in the middle. 
I chose an Australian cream cheese incrusted with pistachios. Right before I serve my deli plate I like to drizzle the cheese with honey!
The last thing I add to my plate is the nuts. I bought a variety of nuts but decided to use almonds and walnuts.
With this deli plate you can serve your guests with pride. While you know you have all of the best quality house hold products that helped you prepare your home:
*Purchase must be made in a single transaction. Limit 1 offer per transaction. Minimum purchase requirement must be met after coupon reductions. Instant savings discount applied to non-P&G items. **Reward code for the movie ticket will print at register once purchase requirements have been met. Movie ticket valid for up to $13 total value. Additional movie ticket terms and conditions apply. Limit 2 reward codes per person. For full details, visit www.activaterewards.com/awardyourself.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...