Pepper Express: No Bake Valentine's Day Treats

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

No Bake Valentine's Day Treats

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.  #SendSweetness #CollectiveBias
With my family living all the way up in Montana, I like to prepare my Valentine's Day treats early. This year I will be sending them treats they can enjoy that are easy and edible. I prepared my heart shaped molds using white chocolate melts. Then I use M&M's® Strawberry that I bought from Walmart to fill each cup. Now you don't have to stop there... If you read further I actually  made a delicious Whipped Mousse to fill each white chocolate mold:
I bought some American Greetings® Valentine's Day greeting cards at Walmart to send to my family. Now I just need to perfect my calligraphy and stop eating this DOVE® Valentine's Day tin:
Whipped Mousse Recipe with White Chocolate Shaped Hearts
Ingredients:
Heart Shaped Molds
White Melting Chocolate
2 Plastic Zip Bags
Vanilla Instant pudding package
2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
3 Drops Red Food Coloring
Step one: Prepare the melting chocolate by putting it in a plastic zip bag and melting it in the microwave at 30 second intervals until the chocolate is completely liquified:
Step two: Cut 1/4 inch off the corner of the plastic bag and fill each mold 1/3 full of the melted chocolate:
Step three: Press the other side of the mold on to the melted chocolate. Make sure there is and excess overflow of chocolate. You want your mold to be full from side to side:
Step four: Place your mold in the refrigerator for 15 minutes while you make the Whipped Mousse. You can receive better results if you put the molds in the freezer. But then you will need to use some water to remove the molds:
Step five: to make the Whipped Mousse you will need to use 2 cups of your heavy whipping cream plus the vanilla instant pudding packet. Whip all of this together and then add the three drops of red food coloring:
Step six: spoon the Pink Whipped Mousse into a new plastic zip bag. Then pipe the Whipped Mousse into each white chocolate mold:
Step seven: For the final garnish you can put some M&M's® Strawberries on top:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...