Pepper Express: Dear Solin,

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Dear Solin,

When I think about this past year and how much you have grown. It's hard to believe that you will be two in March. Last January you started walking and you were only nine months old! You have accomplished so much within 2015 that I am excited to see what 2016 brings us. I want you to know that we are thinking of having another baby. But right now you are the center of our world. You make us laugh uncontrollably. You look up to your older siblings and you want to do everything they do.... like take selfies and play video games. We recently cut your bangs and I want to say I am terribly Sorry. I want to make a vow to never cut your hair again, but I don't know if I will follow through. I  grew up with my mom being a beautician and I couldn't imagine you going through the same horrible hair cuts I did. Luckily you have your father who has a big decision in your hair cutting endeavors. You are my precious baby girl and I love the way you say yellow and call your brother "Dandall" and when you get mad and your sister Carlie you yell 'SISSY!' All of these things make me so happy. And you my little lady are truly one happy baby. There are ups and down in any given day. But overall, your smile brightens up our days:
Solin's boots are Hunter Boots and her back pack is FjallRaven.
Her scarf was hand made by a friend and her skinny jeans are Levi's!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...