THE pepper EXPRESS: Things I've Googled This Week

the pepper express

Monday, December 28, 2015

Things I've Googled This Week

  1. New Pillows: the is a total bogus gift, but my husband is very hard to shop for and this is something he has been complaining about for weeks. SO yes I bought him some darn queen sized pillows for Christmas... the hardest part was wrapping them!!
  2. London Fog Tea Latte: My mom makes these when I visit Montana. It's so cold up there that the tea and milk combination keeps me warm and energized.
  3. Karen Walker Sunglasses: Although these would be an absolute dream come true... when I did the math I could actually buy 47 pairs of sunglasses at Forever 21 for $5.90 and I could loose them all before I buy a pair of Karen Walker sunglasses. I am going to stuff my foot in my mouth in the future when I end up actually buying them... when I am rich and famous of course. 
  4. Should I buy and MacBook? I wanted one for Christmas but Santa put me on the naughty list and got me a Madewell Transport Tote instead. (Just kidding I'm totally fine with that.) But my inner spoiled child is stomping her feet because she really thought she was getting an MacBook. I have done my research thoroughly and this is what I want. Is there a better option?
  5. Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend: In order to register for the September 2016 marathon you have to register in January of 2016! When we registered this year the tickets sold out with in two hours! It's worth every penny!
  6. Shoe Organizer: I have searched high and low and my Ikea shoe organizer isn't working for me any more. I think this one might be the one!
  7. Star Wars Theories: I have soo many questions!!! And only a few people have seen the movie. Who can I talk to. I have google and read up on theories in forums and now I am more confused than ever. I won't spoil anything for those of you who haven't watched the movie. But please comment below on some of your theories!
  8. Lake Tahoe Ski Resorts: Guess what? We are planning another trip to Tahoe. I'm sorry if you have heard too much about Lake Tahoe on this blog. But we love it. There is something amazing about California that you can drive from the San Francisco Bay straight to the slopes of Lake Tahoe with in 3 hours!
  9. Let's Flamingle: Here we are another year older and I am planning by best friends birthday. The theme is Flamingos and we are getting everything off of Etsy! I wanted it to be simple and chic and here are a few items I love: Flamingo Tassel Garland, Flamingo Favor Bags, and of course this silly Flamingo Balloon!
  10. Wildflower by Drew Barrymore: Hey audible! Thanks for the obvious recommendation of Wildflower! For the last 6 months I have been on an autobiography kick. I really don't know why. But I blame audible! I finished Neil Patrick Harris' Choose your own Autobiography within a couple days. Then I listened intently to Tina Fey's Bossypants. And now I am officially in love with Drew Barrymore's Wildflower. The fact that she is the narrator makes it even better. Because when she screams she roars on tape. When she gets emotional and starts talking about her dad you can hear the cry deep in her voice. I am loving every minute of her story. Now the question is who or what do I read next?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...