THE pepper EXPRESS: Changing My Winter Bedding with Ziploc Space Bags

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Changing My Winter Bedding with Ziploc Space Bags

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.#ZiplocSavesSpace #CollectiveBias
Now that it is December and the cold front is full throttle here in California (which means that we can't sleep with our windows open anymore), I am ready to start using my thick down comforter instead of my thin quilt we received for our wedding. Every spring, I pack up my white duvet and down comforter and place them back in the very same packages they came in;  very large bulky plastic packaging. These storage items usually take a home in my closet, taking up too much space. I was thrilled to find Ziploc® Space Bags® at Lowes the other day. These bags can fit three times as much with little to no extra space. I’m going to start using them every year! 
I grabbed two different boxes that carry two different types of bags. One box is full of Ziploc® Space Bags® that can fit flat in a drawer or under your bed. The second box is shaped like a cube and can fit four times as much stuff than my other plastic storage container.
While pulling out my duvet comforter I also found some throw pillows I wanted to use. I knew I wanted to only have one set of throw pillows on my bed. But choosing which ones was hard.
I settles on my favorite compass pillow that was gifted to me for Christmas last year: 
With the other five pillows I loaded them into the Ziploc® Space Bags®. I was able to fit all FIVE pillows into the bag!
I plugged my vacuum in and attached the hose to the white vacuum seal and turned on the power. And like magic all of the air was removed from the bag:
I will be doing this every year!
If you would like to know more about the Ziploc® Space Bags® check out the Social Hub here! What will you use the Ziploc® Space Bags® for?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...