THE pepper EXPRESS: Sometimes Men Need a Little Kick in the Pants

Monday, November 16, 2015

Sometimes Men Need a Little Kick in the Pants

 I feel very strong about raising awareness for Testicular Cancer! November is the month to raise awareness and here I am telling you my story. If you have been reading along on my blog for a couple years you should know that my baby girl is a product of a vasectomy reversal. When I met my husband over nine years ago he had a vasectomy. Before we got married he had the reversal done on December 7th, 2012. Which was a day that will go down in history for our family. A year after my husband and I got married we had our first daughter together. It is very important to get your husband or loved ones to the doctors and schedule their annual check up. Men are procrastinators, we know this. However, cancer is a diagnose that could effect the entire family. I remember when my Dad took me out to lunch to tell me he had Prostate Cancer. It was a shock to see such a strong man taken down by something that seemed so little. After my father's surgery to remove the cancer he is required to visit the doctors bi-annually now! Take the time now and schedule your appointment that matters.
Right now Tommy John is donating $1 for each entry in our Instagram contest up to $1,000!
They are hosting a“Share a pair win a pair” contest on Instagram. To enter, simply take a picture of any pair of round objects, follow @TommyJohnWear, @TesticularCancerFoundation on Instagram, and tag the photo #SupportYourBalls for a chance to win free underwear from Tommy John!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...