THE pepper EXPRESS: Pepper's Picks for Thanksgiving

Friday, November 20, 2015

Pepper's Picks for Thanksgiving

During our first Thanksgiving together my husband and I cooked the turkey. While we wrapped it up and made it look perfect. We got ready for the Thanksgiving day in our best attire. When I went to go pick up the Turkey all the juices spilled on me and ruined my Thanksgiving day outfit. I smelled like turkey broth all day long.  Now I like to come prepared during the Thanksgiving holiday. I usually bring pajamas to change into by the end of the night. ONLY because my husband's family like to play an entire game of Liverpool Rummy. This is a family tradition and I love being competitive, but this game takes over four hours to play! Luckily we have pie, cookies and coffee to snack on. Here are a few of my favorite things for this season and don't forget your camera to capture the family memories!
Pepper's Picks for Thanksgiving
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...