THE pepper EXPRESS: No Shave November

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

No Shave November

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GiftSilkn #CollectiveBias
This past weekend we drove up to Lake Tahoe to enjoy a relaxing weekend with friends and family. We brought our snow clothes and our bathing suits. We had heard that the Time Share we were staying at had a spa that we could enjoy. Instead of pledging to "No Shave November" I brought along the Flash&Go system I found at Kohl's. This system is easy to use, effective and even safe on the most sensitive skin. The Flash&Go leads to permanent hair removal without the expense. I did my first treatment over two weeks ago, as the instructions tell you to use the product in two week intervals. And I already saw results. While I was in Lake Tahoe I brought the Flash&Go system to do one more hair removal treatment before I would be showing my bare legs. 
Here in California the weather is getting colder, however, the Flash&Go would be perfect as a holiday gift for you or anybody on your gift list. The holidays are just around the corner you better run to Khol's and get one before they are all gone!
You can buy yourself a Flash&Go system located at any Kohl's, then go to keepongifting.com to receive a $25 gift card and be entered to win a trip to Aruba where you can show of your legs. You could even redeem the gift card up to 3 times which gives you a total of $75 to redeem at Kohl's. 
When would you use the Flash&Go? And who is that special someone you would love to gift the Flash&Go?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...