THE pepper EXPRESS: How to get your house ready to host a Party

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

How to get your house ready to host a Party

his shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HappyThanksGathering #CollectiveBias
I have a friend who openly admits that she looks into linen closets and medicine cabinets whenever she comes to my house! She says that she likes to snoop around when she's over for parties. When she told me this I was mortified. I thought, what was in that closet? What did I throw in the coat closet last minute before people were walking in the door? I went into complete panic mode when she told me this! After that moment I refused to let any surface be untouched before a party. I am in full throttle cleaning mode 48 hours before any event that is hosted at my house. I usually grab the necessary cleaning products from Walmart like  Windex® Original Glass Cleaner, Disinfectant Scrubbing Bubbles® Bathroom Cleaner or even the Scrubbing Bubbles® Toilet Cleaning Gel. All of these products help me when I am speed cleaning! 
The bathroom is always the first requirement. You know your guest will be using the bathroom no matter what. And if you are serving drinks you better be prepared. The Scrubbing Bubbles® Toilet Cleaning Gel helps keep the bathroom and toilet smelling wonderful with every flush. Best of all, there is no need to run into the bathroom and spray after each use.
I also like to wipe down the mirrors with Windex® Original Glass Cleaner. Usually there are toothpaste splats all over the mirror from the kids. Then I use the Disinfectant Scrubbing Bubbles® Bathroom Cleaner to spray the handles, nozzles and even the door handles of each bathroom! 
One secret to keeping your shower clean is to keep the Windex® Original Glass Cleaner either in the shower or in a little caddy under the sink. I like to spray the shower nozzles with Windex® because I don't like my fixtures looking like this:
The Windex® Original Glass Cleaner can also help you clean baseboards and window ledges. I also use the Windex® to wash off my glass lamps:
And yes I usually clean in my workout clothes. Yoga pants allow me to get those hard to reach spots... where you have to bend over backwards and reach as far as you can to clean that one corner you hate cleaning:
Lastly I use Windex® Original Glass Wipes to wipe off a few important surfaces:
With one wet clothe I was able to devour multiple surfaces:
By following the above steps and using Windex® and Scrubbing Bubbles® products, your home will be guest-ready in no time. If you would like to try one of these products check out the social hub HERE!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...