THE pepper EXPRESS: Essentials for my Purse: When Traveling

the pepper express

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Essentials for my Purse: When Traveling

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BeHealthyForEveryPartofLife #CollectiveBias
We just flew in from Montana last night and we were stuck on a layover in Salt Lake City for FIVE hours. I cried but no tears came out. That's how exhausted I was. There was a point of total exhaustion when I laid on the carpet and didn't care what people thought. I figured: "Hey, I have an 18 month old and I am trying to entertain her so leave me alone and stopping asking me if I want to apply for your credit card!" Yea, I was that angry. I am so thankful that I stopped at Walmart before I left and picked up some essentials I needed for the plane ride. I grabbed Advil Tablets, Emergen-C, and ChapStick Total Hydration. These three items were a life savor. There was no need to put them in a plastic baggy because none of them were liquids. So I was able to store them with my chargers in my carry on:
Once the exhaustion kicked in I knew I needed to use the Emergen-C. I could feel a mean tickle in my throat and was afraid of getting a cold. I keep these little packets on hand for any situation.
I usually bring a couple tubes of ChapStick Total Hydration on me at all times. And when I am flying I will keep one in my pocket and one in my bag. Most of the time I misplace one or the other. I feel that the ChapStick Total Hydration instantly smooths and moisturizes my lips. 
The Advil Tablet Vial came in handy during hour four; when holding my baby for that long created a horrible pain in my back. Nothing’s stronger, longer lasting or better on your tough aches and pains than Advil, and nothing works on more pains than Advil (among OTC pain relievers).
It was also a big BIG mistake getting to the airport early:
Since I had my the baby with me and she is teething her back molars I brought along Infant's Advil. It Provides up to 8 hours of fever/pain relief with just 1 dose. And being on several different flights I was anxious that a melt down was inevitable.
This was our view for about an hour. I found an empty corner in one of the terminals where I let Solin climb all over the place. She was able to laugh, scream and cry without disturbing the other patrons. 
Be sure to check out other essentials for every part of your life HERE!
What essentials do you take in your carry on?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...