Pepper Express: Curly Hair Don't Care

Monday, November 16, 2015

Curly Hair Don't Care

This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Dove Hair, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #LoveYourCurls #pmgdove http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV
My hair is my Achilles Heel. I believe if all of my hair was cut off tomorrow I wouldn't be pretty anymore. This insane logic goes back to when my mom would cut my hair very very short. I would then go to school the next day and kids would call me "Billy Bob!" I have always had a feeling that if I cut my hair off, I would revert back to that pubescent little girl who looked like a boy... SO that's why I never cut my hair and I prefer to have long curly hair. Since I have such a weird obsession with my hair I actually follow a very strict schedule to keep it long and luscious. There are days where I don't wash my hair. I literally wash my hair every other day, otherwise my hair becomes brittle and breaks apart. That's why I prefer to use Dove Quench Absolute. My work week starts when I wash my hair on Sunday nights and I go to bed with my wet hair. (Yes I do!) When I wake up my hair is dry and I get to take a hot iron to it and that's when I usually curl my hair for 10 to 20 minutes. I then leave those curls in my hair for two days. I don't wash my hair again until Tuesday night. Wednesday mornings I wear my hair natural. Using the Dove Quench Absolute lets my hair be as natural as it can be. Sometimes I spray some salt water to give it some texture. But other than that I wear my hair all natural for the next two days. By day two I sometimes throw it up in a cute bun or style my hair using a fun braid. Friday and Saturday's hair schedule depends on what I am doing that weekend. If I am going out I usually style my hair once again. However if I am staying home my hair is in a bun all weekend long!
I am so excited to share with you the new Dove Love Your Curls Emoji Keyboard. These wonderful emojis bring on a new world for us curly haired girls. I have spent most of my life dealing with bad hair days. I am finally able to except those curls for what they are. And now I get to share them with you by using these fun and quirky emojis.  
Download the Dove Love Your Curls Emojis in the App Store and Google Play Store to show you #LoveYourCurls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...