Pepper Express: goodnessknows® Victory Snack

Friday, October 16, 2015

goodnessknows® Victory Snack

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TryALittleGoodness #CollectiveBias
Last week we took our oldest son, who is a sophomore in high school, to our local farm. Now that he is going to be fifteen he thinks pumpkin patches are boring and wanted to do anything but picking out a pumpkin. This specific farm has more to offer than pumpkins, they have an obstacle course and pumpkin blasting! So that's why we were able to get him to come with us. I knew we were going to be out all day, with running around the corn maze and jumping on tire pyramids. I decided to bring along a fun treat for all of us to enjoy. I bought goodnessknows® snack squares that I had found at the check stand in Walmart. I knew we would need a good snack and instead of getting junk food I wanted all of us to eat right. We also had some water and some fruit bought from the farmers market, but the snack squares are what I was really looking forward too.
We walked around the farm for a while until we found the blasting station. I stayed back while I let Mr. Dean do his thing:
Luckily they had some hay bales and picnic tables where we were able to enjoy our treats:
After enjoying our snack, the last thing on our list was to conquer the obstacle course. I had no intentions of going anywhere near that course, however, my husband and my son wanted to. Dean chose to start at the very top and he was brave enough to complete the entire course!
We had extra goodnessknows® snack squares left after Dean finished his course so we decided to have a Victory Snack in his honor:
If you would like to try goodnessknows® snack squares  check out the coupon here!
#tryalittlegoodnesssweepstakes
Here is what we put into our Victory Snack Pack:
Bananas, Oranges, Water, Cheese Sticks and goodnessknows® Cranberry, Almond, Dark Chocolate. We also included my favorite flavor: goodnessknows® Apple, Almond & Peanut, Dark Chocolate. Another flavor I want to try is the goodnessknows® Peach & Cherry, Almond, Dark Chocolate. I took all of these snacks and put them into a basket to take to the farm with us. We were able to celebrate Dean's victory while eating enough food to keep us energized until dinner:
Be sure to check out more great ways goodnessknows® helps achieve goodness to greatness on our social hub. I'd love to hear about your favorite goodnessknows® snack square flavor!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...