THE pepper EXPRESS: BOO It Forward

the pepper express

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

BOO It Forward

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BOOItForward #CollectiveBias
Are you ready for Halloween. I know we are. I went to Walmart last week and bought an insane amount of candy. And I also think that I bought the candy to early... Because when the candy is just sitting there in the decorative bowl... I want to eat it all!! While I was at Walmart I was able to try some of their samples of  mini SNICKERS® and mini TWIX® which both are my favorite. So I decided to grab two big bags and create my own BOO Kit! I also  found some adorable A&W mini Halloween Cans that would add some favor to my #BOOItForward bundle:
I bought a candy dish at Walmart as well. This candy dish will be my main present for my BOO Kit... I actually want to keep it for myself: 
I placed the #MiniMonster A&W Halloween Can in first:
Next I put the largest candy in. Which was the SKITTLES®:
After filling the candy jar to the top, I secured the lid and my BOO Kit was ready to be delivered.
I'm just happy that there was a lot left over for me and the trick or treaters:
I printed out my Printable BOO Card which you can find HERE.
Cut out this "We've been BOO'd sign. Fold the "You've been BOO'd" greeting card (page 2) and tape openings together. Include the card and sign when gifting BOO bundles. Once those are made re-submit your link here.
With these instructions I was able to drop my BOO Kit off on my Best Friends desk at work:
Another great gift to #BOOitForward is to make my Monster Muddy Buddies using M&M's®.
My recipe is really simple and I can make it with in a couple minutes to feed the demand of my little ones. So I usually have most of these ingredients on hand or I use left over candies from Halloween...

Monster Muddy Buddies

Ingredients:
1 box of Rice Square Cereal
1 bag of semi sweet chocolate morsels
1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter
1/4 cup of butter
1 teaspoon of vanilla
2 cups powdered sugar
1 bag of M&M's® Peanuts
Once I have all of my ingredients. I start the melting process. I put the morsels, peanut butter, butter, and vanilla all in one bowl and microwave it for 60 seconds. You can do this on the stove top as well. But I prefer to use the microwave.
After mixing the melted chocolate mixture, pour it over the Rice Cereal and mix it all together:
You want to be careful and not have the chocolate clump up into big balls of chocolate. I recommend stirring the chocolate immediately after it has melted. This will allow you to mix everything properly and the chocolate can coat each piece. After the chocolate covers each piece you want to pour all of the powdered sugar on top and using a spoon to mix everything all together.
Then you can serve your Monster Muddy Buddies in a decorative dish to your favorite coworker or have your kids eat it all before you can share the delicious recipe!
Be sure to check out other great BOO Kit ideas. I'd love to hear about who you are BOO'ing this year to celebrate Halloween!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...