THE pepper EXPRESS: Snack and GO

the pepper express

Monday, September 14, 2015

Snack and GO

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SnackAndGo#CollectiveBias
Yesterday was hard for us. We had a day where it felt like we kept running and running to get everything done. We are in the process of buying a new house. And Packing and getting everything ready is insane. The kids have been amazing with do their laundry and their every day chores. I just feel bad asking them to do even more. Carlie and Dean are a wonderful help around the house. Even with Solin. SO I wanted to give them a treat even though we didn't have the time for a treat. We still had to run to band practice and visit family. So, I went to Walmart and grabbed some Reddi-wip Orignal, Snack Pack® Pudding Cups in Chocolate, and NABISCO Go-Paks! Mini OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies to create a parfait of sorts for dessert. 
Yesterday was hard for us. We had a day where it felt like we kept running and running to get everything done. We are in the process of buying a new house. And Packing and getting everything ready is insane. The kids have been amazing with do their laundry and their every day chores. I just feel bad asking them to do even more. Carlie and Dean are a wonderful help around the house. Even with Solin. SO I wanted to give them a treat even though we didn't have the time for a treat. We still had to run to band practice and visit family. So, I went to Walmart and grabbed some Reddi-wip Orignal, Snack Pack® Pudding Cups in Chocolate, and NABISCO Go-Paks! Mini OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies to create a parfait of sorts for dessert. 
By taking all three ingredients I was able to use the NABISCO Go-Paks! Mini OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies container as a cup to hold everything in it. I put a few scoops of the Snack Pack® Pudding Cups in Chocolate on top of the oreos and then I added some Reddi-wip Orignal:
I personally like to eat mine with sour gummy worms. The kids didn't like them very much so I kept them for myself:
Be sure to check out more delicious Go Cup recipes at DeliciousMomentsOfJoy.com. I'd love to hear about your favorite combo!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...