THE pepper EXPRESS: Pepper's Picks for September

Friday, September 11, 2015

Pepper's Picks for September

Peppere's Picks September


  1. Athleta Grey Top - I love the neutral grey of this sweater and it is perfect for an early morning run or a zip up on a cold night. 
  2. Under Armour Yoga Pants - I can wear yoga pants if I want to. I actually prefer to wear yoga pants over leggings. They have a better hold and comfort over regular leggings. 
  3. New Balance Athletic Shoes - Why do I love these soo much. Instead of being a collector of Nike or Jordan's I love New Balance vintage tennis shoes.
  4. Xhilaration Tortoise Glasses - It hurts to buy expensive sunglasses. I usually loose them in a restaurant bathroom or under the seat of my car. So I usually find a cute pair from Target.
  5. Madewell Black Fedora  - 'Tis the season to start wearing wool hats... I am in love with the one from madewell.com
  6. Maroon Sweater - what a great color for the autumn season. This sweater would look great with those yoga pants or even tucked into those boyfriend jeans just a little bit. 
  7. Madewell Dress - a plaid dress... YES PLEASE!! I want to wear this with those nude booties while walking through the Redwoods. Could you imagine the mist creeping up the beach and hiking around the Muir Woods National Forrest!?! I can smell the crisp air already.
  8. BAGGU Black Purse - I could have this purse in every color. It is large enough to carry your laptop or even be a diaper bag.
  9. Madden Booties - the neutral color of these boots will go with anything this fall. I like seeing booties worn with dresses and skirts. Or even a dark skinny jean. 
  10. Madewell T-Shirt - everyone must have a grey shirt in their wardrobe. But they don't always look this chic or feel this soft. That's why I love the clothes from Madewell.com because that's what they are made well!
  11. Madewell Jeans - Another item I love by Madewell.com their jeans are incredibly comfortable and are have a great quality stitch that will last a long time. 
  12. Old Navy Black Flat Shoes - I bought these over labor day because I could resist a good smoking shoe at such a great price. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...