THE pepper EXPRESS: Natural Goodness with Tom's of Maine

the pepper express

Monday, September 28, 2015

Natural Goodness with Tom's of Maine

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NaturalGoodness #CollectiveBias
I feel like the photo above is the beginning of the Goldilocks and the three bears story. One is too small, one is too sweet and the Tom's of Maine® Simply White® is just right for mom! My husband has used Tom's of Maine® since before we were dating and he was the one who originally introduced me to the toothpaste. We could only find it at whole food markets back then but now you can buy it at Walmart! I can find toothpaste for my whole family at my local neighborhood Walmart. I buy the Tom's of Maine® Simply White® Clean Mint Cavity Protection Toothpaste for myself. The Tom's of Maine® Silly Strawberry® Anti-cavity Toothpaste for my older kids. And the Tom's of Maine® Toddler Training Toothpaste for my little one year old. I was told that once your baby starts getting teeth you should start brush that little tooth! And that's what we do. Everynight after Solin takes her bath we have a bedtime routine and using the Tom's of Maine® Toddle Training Toothpaste is what we use:
Carlie and Dean are very sensitive when it comes to mint flavored toothpaste. They have become accustom to the Tom's of Maine® Silly Strawberry® Anti-cavity Toothpaste. This flavor allows them to brush their teeth without any harsh chemicals and using all natural ingredients:
Our bedtime routine usually follows Solin eating the toothpaste off of her toothbrush. That only explains how delicious the flavor is:
Be sure to check out more inspiration at ExploreTomsOfMaine.com. Which flavor will you choose?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...