THE pepper EXPRESS: How We Wore It // Fall Transition

the pepper express

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

How We Wore It // Fall Transition

With the wonderful Autumn weather sweeping over California, I am excited to share with you a new segment I will be sharing monthly. I have collaborated with a few other bloggers who have incorporated their view on an outfit post via Life with Emily. All of us together signed up here with Brooke from Silver Lining and we each have a fun post to share how we wore this outfit:
Since it is the last day of September and tomorrow will bring on the Indian summer heat of October. I wanted to share how I am transitioning my wardrobe into FALL! During October the weather is cold and crisp in the morning and there is usually and afternoon swell of heat that comes with the afternoon sun. And once the sun goes down a nice breeze comes in from the bay area and it becomes sweater weather. I prefer to wear a simple light sweater and I like wearing my distressed denim I found from Abercrombie years ago. You can find a similar pair here, but I personally love my distressed jeans all year long!
Wearing a bold sweater is always comfortable. I feel like I made the mistake of not wearing a statement necklace. However, I am not the kind of person who wears a lot of jewelry so I was more comfortable without a large necklace weighing over my chest. 
The nude purse is from Old Navy
If you would like to view the other ladies involved here are their wonderful posts:
Brooke at Silver Lining
Robin at Penn and Quill
Kyla at FordOlogy
Sierra at Sierra's View
Sharlee at My New Lines
Aubrey at Aubrey Zaruba
Jennifer at The Pepper Express
Amy at Harris, Inc.
Berkley at Berkley Anne
Riley at Riley Jo
Tayler at The Morrell Tale
Jacqui at Drink the Day
Maren at Mark and Maren
Brooklyn at Brooklyn Jolley
Madison at Madison Custer
Amy at Lamb and Ivy
Alicia at Snowstorm
Shelby at R + S Brereton
Alexa at He and I
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...