Pepper Express: Where Scatter Brained Moms Go...

Monday, August 31, 2015

Where Scatter Brained Moms Go...

 This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #onestopshopforbaby #CollectiveBias
Have you ever forgot the diaper bag? Please tell me that I am not the only one. I thought we were prepared to go to a lunch date with my friend but once I arrived at the coffee shop I realized I had forgotten everything. I didn't have the diapers and I didn't have the wipes. I usually carry an extra outfit just in case and I didn't have any of it. It was an official mom problem where I start to think of what I can do and where I can go if there is an accident. Usually my husband will leave a few diapers in the car... but it looked like that supply had diminished.  I was S.O.L. and I needed diapers real quick. Luckily there was a Babies"R"Us near by; where I was able to stop in and get all the necessities I needed for my travels that day.  Running into the store I had to go to the bathroom; and I always hate going to public bathrooms with my toddler knowing that she was going to run around the restroom area. I was shocked to know that there were little seats in the stalls that allowed you to place your baby in them... and of course Babies"R"Us would be prepared and have them there. I collected myself and put Solin in a cart and we went around the store and found all of the things we needed like Huggies Little Movers which are new and improved. They leak lock for up to 12 hours and have a try touch that absorbs upon contact. I was very impressed and I knew we needed them for our day out of town. 
Solin was kind of in a bad mood so we decided to check out the toys too...
Our Babies"R"Us haul consisted of the NEW Huggies Little Movers plus wipes. Some snacks to keep SOlin on the go. A polka dot outfit. Hand sanitizer and some boodgie wipes.
 Everything in this photo was necessary and consumed or used on this very day! I think I will have two back up diapers bags next time to be prepared
After our shopping spree in Babies"R"Us we continued with our day and walked downtown and enjoyed some fun in the sun and let Solin run amuck!
Solin throwing one fit:
Two fit:
Three fit...floor... and then she was done with that one because the concrete was "hot!"
What I like about the Huggies Little Movers is they are flexible and perfect for 
Solin to run around and act un-lady like...LOL! If you would like to try Huggies Little Movers check out the coupon HERE!
Sometimes I am thankful for little bloomers for little girls:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...