THE pepper EXPRESS: Vacation Destination: Kauai

the pepper express

Friday, August 14, 2015

Vacation Destination: Kauai

Here I am getting ready to visit Kauai next month. The last time we were on the garden isle was our honeymoon here, here and HERE! I am over here planning my wardrobes and planning out itinerary. When ideally I should just forget about it all because Kauai was so laid back. I felt like I didn't have a care in the world. I do have a check list that I want to accomplish when I visit. I must get shaved ice at Jo Jo's. Have a Lava Flow at the Olympic Cafe. Drive down the Tunnel of Trees. Most of all I want to hike the Napali coast. Here are a few things I have compiled for you to check out:
Check out Vacation Destination Kauai
by Jenn Whiteman at Mode
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...