Pepper Express: Recipe - Granola & Yogurt French Toast

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Recipe - Granola & Yogurt French Toast

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #QuakerRealMedleys #CollectiveBias
My son Dean requested to have Breakfast for Dinner last night. We usually make a big deal out of breakfast on the weekends and make banana pancakes on Sundays or waffles on Saturday mornings. But today I wanted to give my old recipe of french toast some flavor. I used Quaker Real Medley Yogurt Cups to go along side my families favorite french toast recipe. We had this for dinner but you can make it for breakfast any day of the week. You can find the Quaker Real Medley Yogurt Cups in the cereal aisle at your local Walmart. I was very intrigued at how easy they were to make. You just add milk and stir; which creates an instant yogurt within minutes: 
My little Solin helped whisk the eggs together for our french toast:
We like to add milk to our French Toast to give it a creamy texture:
After mixing everything together I like to pour my French Toast egg mixture into a flat casserole dish which allows me to lay the bread in the dish:
Grill the French Toast using a griddle on high for 2 minutes on each side:
And serve your french toast while it's hot with your Quaker Real Medley Yogurt Cups
If you want to try the Quaker Real Medley Yogurt Cups download the Blippar app from your Apple or Android store to scan your package and receive information tutorials on Quaker® Real Medleys® Yogurt Cups.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...