THE pepper EXPRESS: Fun Back-to-School Snacks

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Fun Back-to-School Snacks

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ZiplocBackToSchool #CollectiveBias
As school approaches, I have been thinking of ways to prepare cute and fun back-to-school snacks for my son. Since he loves sharks, fish and the ocean, I decided to utilize a fishing themed printable I found and some goldfish snacks. These Catch of the Day snack packs were easy and fun to make, especially using Ziploc® brand Snack bags with Easy Open Tabs that I found at my local City Market. I scooped mine up because of the Easy Open Tabs, which make them easy to grip and open.
I gathered some goldfish crackers, Ziploc® brand Sandwich bags with Easy Open Tabs, a stapler and the "Catch of the Day" printable:
I accidentally ripped my goldfish box open beyond repair so thankfully I had some Ziploc® brand containers with One Press Seal for storing the goldfish crackers to keep them from becoming stale.
In each Ziploc® brand Sandwich bag with Easy Open Tabs, I put about a cup of goldfish crackers and pushed all of the air out of the bag.
Taking all the air out of the bag allowed me to place my folded printable over the bag.
I then stapled each side of the Ziploc® brand Sandwich bag with Easy Open Tabs.
These snack packs came out pretty cute, and I can't wait to pass them out!
Right click on the printable below so you can create these adorable back-to-school snacks. I would love to sneak these little snack bags into my son’s lunch so he gets a cute little surprise when it’s lunchtime!
How do you use Ziploc® brand bags with Easy Open Tabs to get ready for back to school?
I would love to hear your ideas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...