Pepper Express: EAS Vanilla Protein - Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

EAS Vanilla Protein - Strawberry Banana Smoothie

 This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CampaignHashtag #CollectiveBias
I have one month until we go to Hawaii. I feel like I am in beast mode. Gearing up and working out to wear my bikini on a beautiful secret beach in Kauai. My main routines consist of squats and holding my 25 pound baby in my arms. Its one of the best works outs I have found... because my little one is entertained while I work out. Usually after a hard work out I am famished and need to eat something quick. I picked up some EAS Myoplex Vanilla and Chocolate Protein RTDs at Walmart and created a delicious smoothie I have been craving for quite a long time. I use fresh Strawberries, Bananas and don't forget the EAS Myoplex!
First, I cut up the fresh strawberries. Mainly I just cut the stems off. If you would like to cut them into bite size pieces you can do that too.
I do the same with two bananas:
Layer the ice on the bottom, strawberries and then the banana slices:
You can make this recipe with either the chocolate or the vanilla EAS Myoplex. I prefer the Vanilla for this recipe:
Blend until you have a smooth consistency:
Usually I will make the smoothie before my work out. This keeps my mind strong knowing I will get a treat when I am done with a harsh work out. It's great to know that EAS Myoplex can help me recover from my works outs and maintain my existing muscle tone.
The last step is to enjoy:
Be sure to share with us your plans for reaching your fitness goals and becoming a healthier you!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...