THE pepper EXPRESS: Dairy Free Yogurt Parfaits

the pepper express

Monday, August 24, 2015

Dairy Free Yogurt Parfaits

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SilkDairyFree #CollectiveBias
We have twenty three days until our trip to Kauai. Ten days relaxing on a secret beach in Hawaii. I have waited all year for this vacation and I have been tracking my meals in a food diary. My husband and I are in full swing preparing for this trip. My husband who is a vegetarian prefers to eat dairy free yogurt and sometimes it's difficult to find. When we spotted Silk Dairy-Free yogurt at Walmart last week I was so excited to try out one of my favorite breakfast recipes. This Dairy Free Yogurt Parfait is my go to morning breakfast. I can quickly sprinkle some granola on top of the Silk Dairy-Free yogurt and place a few raspberries or blueberries on top. I can take it to go with me in the car or on my morning walk. Here are a few of my favorite flavors:
When I take the parfaits to go I keep them in their containers. It's easier to dispose of them that way.
Today I chose blueberry:
I also found the granola at Walmart in the cereal aisle:
After sprinkling the granola on top of the Silk Dairy-Free yogurt
I grabbed some raspberries and plopped them on top:
Ready to eat and enjoy:
Another option is to make your parfait for your husband:
I'll grab just a regular water glass and sprinkle some granola on the bottom. 
Then I poured the Strawberry Silk Dairy-Free yogurt on top of the granola. Creating a parfait look:
I used raspberries as a finishing touch:
And presented the parfait to my husband for breakfast:
 Be sure to check out more delicious no-dairy recipes HERE. I'd love to hear your favorite!
Silk_Dairy-Free_Logo_HR.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...