THE pepper EXPRESS: College Freshman - Car Package

the pepper express

Friday, August 7, 2015

College Freshman - Car Package

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #1stImpressionsCount #CollectiveBias
My brother is the youngest of all four of us. He is preceded by three other sisters and I am the oldest. My brother and I are ten years apart. I knew the day was coming when he would go to college and my mom would have: Empty Nest Syndrome. Well the Fall semester is upon us and my brother was accepted to a college of his choosing.  The only problem, the college is three hours away from home, which leaves a hefty commute for him to come home on the weekends. To send him of I went to Walmart and grabbed a few car essential I knew he would need for his first day of college. Usually when it's back to school season you buy the back pack and pencils. But for my brother I know he will want to show off his car. I want to give him a great first impression. So I gathered some Armor All® products I knew he would like:
Once I got home I set up a 'manly' gift basket for my eighteen year old brother:
I found the green basket in the back to school section of Walmart
The Armor All® cleaning wipes and glass wipes will help him keep the inside and his windows clean.
I also put some Armor All® Outlast Leather Restorer and Armor All® Outlast Protectant in the basket aswell:
I made him a "Car Package" instead of a care package because I already know my mother is going to smother him with goodies and snacks for his dorm room.
I specifically chose the Armor All® Outlast Leather Restorer because he has leather seats. I know how easy those leather seats can get scuffed up. I wanted them to stay clean and in good shape longer than usual. If you would like to try out an Armor All® Outlast product check out the coupon HERE!
When I went to college I only had to commute fifteen minutes. I didn't have to drive too far. And my dad usually would take care of the maintenance. The only problems I would receive was parking tickets... Yup! I received quite a few of those mean pieces of paper on my windshield. Hopefully my brother doesn't follow suit. 

Armor All Outlast #1stImpressionsCount Sweepstakes
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...