THE pepper EXPRESS: Share The Funshine Party

the pepper express

Friday, July 24, 2015

Share The Funshine Party

 This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ShareFunshine #CollectiveBias
I am so excited to share with you our party we had this past week. When all of us ladies get together we always have delicious food and wonderful company. This time I decided to host a party at my house and I created an exciting candy buffet full of goodies for everyone. I went to Walmart and loaded up on delicious treats such as M&M's®SNICKERS® Ice Cream Bars, Skittles®, and I even found something for our puppies: Pedigree Dentastix® Original Flavor. I feel like i raided the candy aisle. I grabbed some drink buckets and pretty vases from the home section at Walmart and I new that I would have a wonderful table set full of eye catching colors:
If you want to be included in the Share Funshine Sweepstakes to win $100 Walmart e-gift card you can use the entry form below: 
The M&M's® Peanut candies are my favorite and I tried to put those front and center, but truly I wanted to keep them all to myself. I was thankful that I also bought some of the M&M's® Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches because everything was going fast.
I used an aluminum tub to put the drinks in with ice and the Pedigree Dentastix® Beef Flavor were displayed in cute little glass dishes:
After decorating the candy buffet I made sure to have everyone make there own candy sundaes! We used the M&M's® Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches & the SNICKERS® Ice Cream Bars as a base. Some of us added cones and hot fudge. But personally I added some whipping cream and extra M&M's® Peanut 
The final product looked scrumptious...
The SNICKERS® Ice Cream Bars & M&M's® Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches went so fast. I was thankful I was able to make my sundae first!
With the left over candy I let all of the moms make their own take home goodie bags:
The aftermath was a little crazy but nothing that the dogs couldn't clean up
It was a surprise when my daughter Carlie let the dog out of her kennel. She ran straight into the pool and wanted to stay there for the rest of the afternoon!
Click here to receive instant savings on M&M's®, SNICKERS® Ice Cream Bars, Dr Pepper® Cherry, Skittles®, Pedigree Dentastix®! I'd love to hear your favorite ideas for making summer FUN! Plus you can download the Blippar app from your Apple or Android store to scan your package and receive exclusive content.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...