Pepper Express: Sangria Popsicles

Friday, July 31, 2015

Sangria Popsicles

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SipSmarter #CollectiveBias
You should consult your physician before consuming Fre if you are pregnant or have any health concerns regarding alcohol.
I have a few summer parties coming up in August and I wanted to share with you an awesome deliquid... which I have learned means: delicious liquid?! I'm new to this Urban Dictionary language, but when I hear my friends saying it I usually end up googling the word or asking what it means. Anyways deliquid is the word of the  day. And my deliquid of choice is usually a Sangria. When I went to Safeway the other day I was shopping for a nice Chardonnay and I found Fre Alcohol-Removed wine! This was an eye catcher for me because I am on the opposed weaning end of breastfeeding my daughter. I have been craving a delicious crisp wine and this specific Chardonnay was right up my alley. I grabbed some strawberries and sparkling water while I was at the grocery store and new right then that I was going to make a Sangria. 
I also grabbed a delicious sparkling Brut from Fre Alcohol-Removed wines. Another wine worth celebrating over:
I cut up the Strawberries into slices so they can fit into any size cup:
Then I place the sliced strawberries in my pitcher but leave some strawberries for garnish:
Grab two cans of sparkling water. I like to use berry flavored sparkling water:
Empty the entire contents of the Chardonnay into you sangria pitcher:
I like to let the concoction marinate for a couple minutes before I make my sangrias. 
While I was letting my sangria sit. I grabbed my popsicle molds and decided to try a new recipe with my sangria mix.
I poured half of the pitcher into the molds:
And saved the other half to drink while the molds freeze... this was a logical decision.
Don't make to much of mess when pouring into your molds. You will want to freeze your popsicles overnight or for over four hours.
 I shared how I sip smarter. What would you pair with Fre wine?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...