THE pepper EXPRESS: Refreshing Refreshers

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Refreshing Refreshers


Consideration was provided by Starbucks
I invited two of my best friends over this past weekend to get ahead on our baby shower planning. Since I am hosting my best friends baby shower we have a set schedule and a checklist to continue. But before we started crafting I wanted to make a delicious drink for all of us to enjoy. While we were outside basking in the afternoon sun, I brought out my three favorite flavors of the Starbucks Refreshers. Honestly my favorite is the Strawberry Lemonade and I was trying to hide that one in the background so I could keep it for myself. However, my friend had a great idea for all of us to try the different flavors. 
I popped open my favor flavor first and we were all able to enjoy a refreshing treat:
I know this is going to sound a little selfish. But I ended up making my own personal Refresher with my own cup...
With a revitalizing blend of sparkling fruit juices, b vitamins and ginseng, Starbucks RefreshersTM has all the goodness you need to get the most out of today.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...