Pepper Express: Iced Chai Tea Latte Recipe

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Iced Chai Tea Latte Recipe

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MeAndMyTea #CollectiveBias
Can you believe that August begins this Saturday? This year feels like it passed by way to fast. I am already seeing advertisements for Fall Fashion Week. Speaking of Fall I can't wait until I can start drinking a hot cup of chai tea! There is something about the flavor in each sip that reminds me of falling leaves and carving pumpkins. Ok, I know I am getting ahead of myself. Since it is still summer I wanted to share with you one of my go to summer recipes for my favorite Iced Chai Tea Latte. It's a simple recipe that you can do at home or even in your backyard. No need to bring out the espresso machine or the milk steamer. Instead you can use the Bigelow Vanilla Chai Tea that is found at Walmart. All you need is some ice, a couple tea bags of Bigelow Vanilla Chai Tea, a cup of french vanilla creamer and some cinnamon to top it all off:
Once I have all of my ingredients I steep the Bigelow Vanilla Chai Tea bags in boiling water and let it sit for about 5-7 minutes:
Then I prepare my ice and pour the creamer into each cup of ice:
After the tea has cooled down I pour the concentrate over my ice and cream:
And I top them off with a pinch of cinnamon and a straw!
There she is a delicious Fall treat that you can enjoy in the Summer!
Be sure to check out more Bigelow Tea flavors at Walmart or bigelowtea.com. I'd love to hear your favorite flavor or memories with iced tea!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...