Pepper Express: FROZEN Birthday Party on a Budget

Friday, July 24, 2015

FROZEN Birthday Party on a Budget

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BDayOnBudget #CollectiveBias
Themed birthday parties can get expensive. When a child is thrilled about the newest Disney movie FROZEN you must make every effort to make their dreams come true. This month we are celebrating Corey turning 6. He loves Olaf and the beautiful FROZEN sisters Anna and Elsa. By the way you can  easily throw a FROZEN party for a boy, because how cute is Olaf and Sven! Anyways, we gathered some really great decorations from the Walmart party section. There was so much to offer and everything was such a great value. I was able to keep my budget around one hundred dollars. The Disney FROZEN American Greeting decorations have so much to offer, we were able to get banners, streamers, table decor, plates, napkins, and even the invites! Another great thing about shopping at Walmart was that I was able to get all of the food supplies there too!
Our Menu was comprised of Sven Snacks, Anna's Sandwiches, Elsa's Frozen Hearts, Melted Snow, and Ice Blocks. We were able to create a back drop with two different table clothes that we tied together to create the curtain appeal. Another table clothe was used as a table runner for the table scape.  The Olaf masks were a hit and every one loved running around with them on. I used a vase to put the straws in and I placed one of the masks over the vase to create this Olaf center piece:
The Elsa and Anna table decor also came with really cute confetti that matched:
I heard that you can never have lunch with Anna because she will finish your sandwich and you always need to beware of Elsa's Frozen Hearts which I made using strawberries and white chocolate:
Here he is the man of the hour:
Corey was giving away warms hugs:
I had a very strict budget for this party and I wanted to make it spectacular for Corey. I was able to get all of my decor and food in one shop I wanted to give you a tally of my shopping spree:
FROZEN Posters: $9.98
Table clothes: 3 x $0.97 =  $2.91
Streamers: 4 x $0.97 = $3.88
Banners: 3 x $3.77 = $11.31
FROZEN Table Decor: 3 x $5.47 = $16.41
White Cupcake Stand: $5.50
FROZEN Disney Dress: $9.97
 Olaf Backpack: $5.00
Olaf Masks: $2.97
Napkins, Cups, Plates,Straws & Utensils: $17.81
Party Bags: $1.75
Vanilla Cupcakes with Blueberry Frosting: $15.99
Total: $107.43
I tried to keep to a minimal of one hundred dollars for the party. Plus the food was a little extra but we were able to get everything set up and ready for Corey's arrival!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...