THE pepper EXPRESS: Corn Dogs for Breakfast?

the pepper express

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Corn Dogs for Breakfast?

 This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WrapNGo #CollectiveBias
When ever we go on a road trip we usually leave really early in the morning. We like to avoid traffic at any cost. However, when we leave at 6 am in the morning, our little ones are expecting a good breakfast for the road. We have tried many things. Like boiled eggs, breakfast burritos, and once they even had cereal in the car :( When I was at Walmart the other day I found Foster Farms Sausage & Pancake Corn Dogs in the freezer aisle! I knew that my oldest, Dean, would love them.
While I was at Walmart I was able to unlock a $1 off Foster Farms® Pancake Wraps coupon by using the Ibotta App:
They are so easy to make! After I popped them in the microwave I was able to present them to the kids with some fruit and syrup!
We were able to eat the Foster Farms Sausage & Pancakes on a stick with ease and also prepare for our trip. 
I also snuck two for myself:
With in twenty minutes we were on the road and ready for our next adventure:
If you want to try Foster Farms Sausage & Pancake and/or Sausage and Pancake Bacon on a stick check out the new Ibotta appBuy 1 package of either variety and get $1.00 off.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...