THE pepper EXPRESS: Baby Adventures in Lodi

Friday, July 31, 2015

Baby Adventures in Lodi

 This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CloudPetsForever #CollectiveBias
When ever we get the chance to drive to my home town of Lodi, CA we take it. It just so happened that my very good friend Sandi came home from France and we had to go Downtown and have lunch at the local brewery. I packed the diaper bag and extra clothes to prepare Solin for the day. However, Solin didn't care about what was in her diaper bag she just wanted to take her new puppy with her. We received a CloudPet™ in the mail recently and Solin is obsessed. He is an adorably soft doggie that says 'woof woof'... at least thats what Solin says and his name is Harvey. We found him online at Walmart, plus you can find him at select stores on their pallet displays. You only need three AA batteries and there is a parental controlled app that you can download and use to connect with family and relatives who live far away. (Here is how it works)  I knew Harvey was perfect for Solin because my mother (her Grandmother) lives in Montana and wishes she could be with Solin every day. The only way we can usually connect is by social media or phone calls every now and then. Since Solin has an emotional connection with the CloudPet™ she now takes him everywhere:
We took a short drive up to Lodi and found our friend Sandi who tried to walk with Solin. But she was pretty tired and decided to throw a little fit along the way:
Once we were in the restaurant Solin and Harvey began to settle in:
One of my favorite things to order off of the menu is the Root Beer:
You must order the New Orleans Cajun Burger... WOW... it was incredible:
I let Solin down in the restaurant and when I tried to pick her up... I split the back of my dress :( Naturally we ran to the bathroom to take selfies with Solin to document the catastrophe:
Right after we received the check, Solin started throwing a tantrum so I took her outside for some fresh air and she found a penny:
Penny for your thoughts:
She is at that toddler stage where she is crazy about mirrors:
She didn't want to hold my hand... she is stubborn and most of all very independent. And she is only sixteen months old.
We walked over to School Grounds because I wanted to introduce this adorable coffee shop to Sandi.
And Solin and Harvey made themselves at home:
School Grounds is a great coffee shop that also serves Gelato:
They also serve my favorite... a Macchiato:
She practically ate all of my gelato:
After dessert we decided to walk around downtown and window shop. Thats what we did since all of Downtown is closed on Sundays:
We had such a wonderful day out with Solin and Sandi. I would love to hear how you would use your CloudPets™!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...