Pepper Express: What to get your Husband for Father's Day?

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

What to get your Husband for Father's Day?

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. 
#TheGiftOfClean #CollectiveBias
Every year I have the same dilemma: What do I get my husband for Father's Day?

My husband is the kind of man who buys what ever he wants. He usually has the top notch new smart phone or tech toy and it is really difficult to give him anything. This year I found the Armor All Father's Day Bucket at Walmart in the auto section and I knew exactly what I was going to do... wash his dirty work truck!
The Father's Day Bucket includes everything you need to detail a car. You get the orange bucket that stores and contains Armor All Extreme Tire Shine, Armor All Ultra Shine Wash & Wax, Armor All Glass Wipes and much much more. Honestly, my favorite is the Armor All Cleaning Wipes because you can keep those in the car for when ever you need to use them. When I was sixteen my father bought me a car... In order to keep that car I had to keep it absolutely clean at all times. So I have learned some detailing tricks over the years.


The bucket is pretty nifty and comes in handy for when you need to store everything in the garage.
Washing your husband's truck is a great idea if his truck looks like THIS:
If you are able to write 'WASH ME' on the hood and if you are able to etch your name in grease on the tire... this post is for you.
This is how you wash your man's Truck:
First, I like to use a pressure nozzle to make sure I get those bugs off the grill: 
#2 I like to suds up the Armor All Ultra Shine Wash & Wax in the Orange Bucket. The bucket also includes a large sponge which is perfect for those hard to reach areas.

 #3 Make sure you use the Karate Kid motion of "Wax On, Wax Off" that usually works best for me!
#4 You want to give most of your attention to the tires. Because they get the dirtiest. 
#5 I prefer to use the Armor All Quick Silver Wheel & Tire Cleaner first and then I use the Armor All Extreme Tire Shine next: 

#6 When the automobile is drying I start to use the Armor All Glass Wipes on every window and mirror:
Once your done, present your husband with a washed truck and gift him the Armor All Father's Day Bucket he deserves:
I think this last photo is funny because my husband is looking at it like "what am I going to do with this... you just washed my car... shouldn't this be yours?"

If you are interested in visiting Walmart to pick up your very own Armor All Father's Day Bucket. Check out THIS COUPON to get $2 off!

Do you have a fun story about Dad and his car? I'd love to hear about it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...